Engineering & Construction Translations
Skilled and experienced in construction, structural engineering and architecture, your GlobalSpeak translator is focused on ensuring clarity and understanding. As with all of our experts, industry-specific translators and interpreters are specifically educated and trained, guaranteeing transparency while eliminating language barriers. We only use native-language translators that have a proven track record of success in the correct translation of the source language. Our standards for excellence are unmatched and our margin for error is virtually non-existent.
With nearly a quarter-century of experience, GlobalSpeak’s translation services for the engineering and construction industry are designed to ensure dependable, trustworthy translation of any documentation needed for your commercial construction project. Our technical translations approach is designed to assure an accurate translation the first time, drastically reducing the time and costs associated with the overall project.
Engineering And Construction Documents That We Can Translate Include:
- Engineering specifications
- Operation manuals
- Regulatory documents
- HR manual translations
- Legal contract translations
- Real estate investment reports
- Bid translations
- Responses to RFPs
- Emergency response plans
- Safety training materials
- MSDS sheets translations
- Annual reports translations
- Architect planning
- Auto CAD drawings
- White papers translations
- Marketing material
- Website translations
- Documentation translations
- Proposal translations
TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS WORKFLOW
Technical translation requires a solid knowledge base of engineering and technical skills. Our translators will read the document to understand and determine the context of the document.
- Request a quote and upload your document.
- A project manager, will develop a proposal and timely schedule matching your quote request for your approval.
- Technical translation requires a solid knowledge base of engineering and technical skills. Our translators will read the document to understand and determine the context of the document.
- The technical translator will read and translate the original document to the target language capturing the context of the document and using the proper terminology based on the industry.
- Our technical supervisor will review the translation for accuracy and syntax of the entire document. We will submit the document for your approval. If changes are needed, we will track the changes in the submitted drafts.
- The Project Manager assigned to your project will gather all the final deliverables, verifying that they meet your original specifications and specific delivery date.