Located in Houston, Texas, the heart of the nation’s energy industry, GlobalSpeak Translations specializes in highly technical translations for the energy sector, where precision, accuracy and consistency are key for the demanding environment of the industry.
Experienced professionals trained in the specific nuances of technical jargon and lingo, our translators provide a level of confidence and security through industry expertise. Guaranteed to be fluent in the source language as well as native speakers of the target language, each translator ensures clear understanding of all documents on both ends.
Our technical translations approach drastically reduces the time and costs associated with not only the translation process itself, but also with the overall project workflow managing the translation.
Documents We Can Provide Technical Translations For Include:
- Regulatory documents
- Geological reports translations
- Feasibility studies
- Proposal translations
- Safety Training material translations
- HR Manual translations
- Legal contract translations
- Emergency response plans
- Environmental studies
- MSDS sheets translations
- Bid translations
- Operation manuals
- Annual reports translations
- Marketing material
- Website translations
- Documentation translations
- Joint operating agreements (JOA)
- HSE documents
- Profit sharing agreements (PSA)
Our Translation Services Include:
- Technical Translations
- Engineering & Construction Translations
- Legal Material Translations
- Healthcare Translations
- Technology Translations
- Financial Translations
- Marketing & Advertising Translations
- HR Manual Translations
TECHNICAL TRANSLATIONS WORKFLOW
Technical translation requires a solid knowledge base of engineering and technical skills. Our translators will read the document to understand and determine the context of the document.
1. Request a quote and upload your document.
2. A project manager, will develop a proposal and timely schedule matching your quote request for your approval.
3. Technical translation requires a solid knowledge base of engineering and technical skills. Our translators will read the document to understand and determine the context of the document.
4. The technical translator will read and translate the original document to the target language capturing the context of the document and using the proper terminology based on the industry.
5. Our technical supervisor will review the translation for accuracy and syntax of the entire document. We will submit the document for your approval. If changes are needed, we will track the changes in the submitted drafts.
6. The Project Manager assigned to your project will gather all the final deliverables, verifying that they meet your original specifications and specific delivery date.